Mitchell’s Flavor of the Month is Dreamsicle!
Dreaming of Mitchell’s Dreamsicle ice cream? You’re in luck, it’s our flavor of the month here at Mitchell’s Premium Ice Cream and Candy Shop. It’s our creamy blend of vanilla ice cream and orange sherbet– a refreshing combination and spring and summer inch closer and closer to Chicago. If Dreamsicle ice cream by itself wasn’t enough, we have a twist on this treat for you and your family to enjoy. Gather the kids together and enjoy an afternoon of ice cream sandwiches!
This isn’t just a typical ice cream sandwich though. Look below to see our special ingredient and head to Chicago area stores to get Mitchell’s wholesale Dreamsicle ice cream and every thing else you’ll need for this sweet treat.
Dreamsicle Ice Cream Waffle Sandwiches
1 Pint of Mitchell’s Wholesale Dreamsicle Ice Cream
1 Package of Frozen Waffles
Toppings of choice (sprinkles, whipped cream, powdered sugar, etc.)
- Remove Mitchell’s Wholesale Dreamsicle ice cream from the freezer and let it soften.
- Toast 2 frozen waffles (per sandwich) fully so that they do not become soggy when paired with ice cream.
- Put one (or two!) scoops of Dreamsicle ice cream on the bottom waffle of your sandwich.
- Top with remaining waffle.
- Top with your favorite toppings (The kids can help with this one!)
- Drift off into an orange Dreamsicle wonderland courtesy of Mitchell’s Ice Cream.
Tags: dreamsicle ice cream, ice cream recipes, Mitchell's wholesale ice cream